Another card for the Designs by Ryn january challenge:
The above image is a scan of the card, it doesn’t show the glossyness.
I all started with this, made with bister and a bit of Wild Honey distress ink and maybe the red is stamped with fired brick distress ink:
Design by Ryn stamps used: Fish Scales and Sea Bubbles on the left card. The patio stone is on the right card, but that is still as is, and not finished. Hmm no, I think I stamped a tiger on it… still not finished though.
The fairy was made for another card but not used, I coloured a background then stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder. The dragon emerges from the mist, both myst-ical creatures ;).
The dragon was embossed using left over embossing powder from another card, I stamped with imbossing ink and poured the embossing powder over, the embossing powder was allready a mix from a previous time. I used mainly stream (dark blue), white and distress tumbled glass embossing powder. Then I took a brush, added some water and removed the bister inside the dragon or spreading it out more. Then I consealed the dragon a bit again by adding Wild Honey distress ink.
I then put glossy accents on top.
The photo’s of the unfinished card outside look best in terms of colour. It’s time for longer days!
Thank you all so much for visiting, as I find it hard to find the time to visit others! Leaving comments on blogspot blogs takes even more time due to blogger not “recognizing” wordpress accounts as valid acounts, it keeps wanting to verify I’m not a robot. Why can’t they just get along.
Oh I forgot about the background: made myself ofcourse, red and green spray ink (dylusions I think), stormy sky distress ink (to match the fairy wings) and distress paint walnut stain.
Stay warm and positive, and if you’d like to receive a real card, wobbly and not perfectly glued, then send me your adress. (The wobbly and not perfecly glued part doesn’t show on pictures luckily :P)