That’s what you get when using metal flowers. Maybe it should be “Loudly” though.
Anyway, here is my card:
Only one picture this time, the others weren’t very good.
The background was made by putting ink on my craftsheet, spray a little bit of water and press the card in it / swipe it. Let dry, then stamp the two corner elements with Stazon Cherry Pink. Next, colour those a bit with various distress markers / distress ink with waterbrush. Stamp the butterfly, and stamp the flowers onto a separate sheet, colour those also with the ink-and-water or marker and then waterbrush technique. I even used a regular felttip pen from my children for the orange in the stems. Leave to dry, and cut out.
The pink was still very pink, and the butterfly popped out too much so I took my picket fence (white) distress stain and put it roughly all over the card – the butterfly faded well. You can see in the upper right corner still how the pink looked before. I added the flowers, then made a background with some ripe persimmon mostly, even the lighter bits are that ink, it’s just orange when it’s diluted with water more. I messed about with a corner punch once again. Sseems I only get this one out near christmas. Oh, not to forget, I inked the edges with Mahogany marker, colouring on the card a bit too and then go over it with a waterbrush. I really liked this effect, you’ll notice when you see my next batch of cards.
When this card was done I thought what to use it for, and decided I would add a sentiment when I knew the occasion. Also, I told myself that from now on I should mostly make Christmas cards, even if the colour is totally NOT christmas. PFew what a challenge. But I think it worked.. see my next posts!
This is my first entry for the 4th Chocolate Baroque Colour challenge