Still here, but not really crafting, because of the following reasons:
– I moved house;
– I am still pregnant (7 months now) and it limits me (less sleep or no sleep, no heavy lifting due to pelvisissues etc;
– It took a while for craftsupplies to be stored properly;
– It takes a while for a new routine to settle in;
– There are still boxes to unpack and furniture to assemble;
– I’m having some pelvis issues due to
– in the process of selling the old appartment
– tired from all of the above.
But the crafting vibe is coming back, especially after having fired up my pc finally and having read a few rss feeds. (unfortunately, can’t read all 1000+ missed blogpost)
Here is another card of mine which I made a while back, I think I made it for my grandmother, so should be around October.
I used a wallpaper sample, stamp from Chocolate Baroque, Caran D´ache Neon Colors, distress ink, gold embossing powder, embossing folder, clearstamp with sentiment, the dege is a celtic frame cheery lynn die if I recall correctly.