Sometimes you have these moments that you realize your toddler has been very quiet for a while. So you check out to see what he is doing.
He was happily drawing.
On the chair.
It was with chalk, and the cover is machine washable so no drama’s there. I got almost everything out, maybe you still see a vague line, but it’s ok. My youngest will probably do something similar, and I prefer this over markers on the wall (or any other surface any day!
On to the card for this post:
A May card, with a small contribution inside for a new barbeque. Therefor I wanted it to be an outdoor, colourful card. (And the weather in May wasn’t yet very summer-like, so it had to have a bit of a summer feeling to it). The ivy is cut out from coloured and embossed paper, then I stamped on it and embossed it with distress embossing powder.
Things used: (sorry, don’t have the time to look up the correct names of the items, but I do know the manufacturer/designer).
- dies: Tim Holtz flowers die , Tim Holtz swallow die
- dies: Marianne design Ivy die
- Uknown brand stamp (the text), Christina Renee stamp (plants in the background), sunburst stamp on the flowers (stampingback), Viva decor by the sea side sea chart stamp on the bird
- Embossing folder: Rays from Tim Holtz
- Distress inks Mustard seed, Shattered Straw, Broken China, Vintage Rose and Vintage Velvet
- Distress embossing powder shabby shutters
Thank you for visiting!